- You love nature, you respect it.
- You love to breath fresh air.
- You think that sleeping on hard ground sucks.
- You hate to wake up at the level of the floor and go out of the tent crawling.
- You hate to wake up at 6.00am sweathening.
- You hate carrying the tent and having to clean it!
- You hate going to the toilette in pijama during the night, meeting your tent neighbours all along the way…
This said, if you recognise yourself in what I said, you are a Glamping traveller: union of glamour and camping arrived for you. There’s no DIY tent-pitching here.
Here you have a list with some of the best places around the region:
‘La Pierre Verte’ is an enchanting 3 acre oak woodland with olive trees, an organic vegetable garden, free ranging chickens and a cat, big skies and lots of room to breathe. In the Languedoc region of southern France a few minutes drive from Uzès
, situated in the Haute Vallée de l’Orb, in the middle of the Parc Naturel du Haut-Languedoc, in the Département de l’Hérault.
The Openairlodge is located in the Auvergne region with its breathtaking rolling landscapes and forests, high plains and its extinct volcanoes. Situated along the bank of the picturesque river La Sioule, guests can swim, fish or just read a book on the comfortable terrace at the riverside.